NIH Image

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Wed Mar 8 17:43:06 EST 1995

In article <Paul-pottorff.13.000EA5E4 at uiowa.edu>, Paul-pottorff at uiowa.edu (Paul Pottorff) says:

>Hey Guys
>
>Does anyone know where I can find detailed help documents on NIH Image.  I
>retreived the program from Zippy... but I could not find any detailed help
>files there.
>
>                                          thanks
>                                          Paul

Try the document directory. There are some docs. These may help you.

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De