Nucleic acid/amino acid sequence analyses software

FNINER fniner at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 23:24:26 EST 1995

I am very interested in obtaining software on the Macintosh platform to be
able to analyze and manipulate nucleic acid and amino acid sequences.
Using such a software package, I hope to be able to do almost everything
that can possibly be done using either GCG or IG sequence analyses
programs.  I would greatly appreciate receiving any suggestions or
recommendations concerning such Mac software packages available.  Many
thanks in advance.
FNINER at AOL.COM