Biosym??

Roxanne Hall roxanne at odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu
Wed Mar 15 10:54:10 EST 1995

Debbie Campbell Wrote:

> Does anyone know where on the net I can find Biosym?  It's freeware in the
> vein of community ecology.  Please email me if so.
>
> DAC5 at psu.edu

   Biosym is not free. I have only seen it used for 3D Molecular Modeling
   and Chemical reactions.

   You can reach Biosym at: rrcenter at biosym.com

              Surface Mail: Biosym Technologies
                            9685 Scranton Road
                            San Diego, CA  92121-2777

                     Phone: 619/458-9990

 Roxanne Hall, Computer Programmer II   **   In a world where there is so
 Biomathematics, University of Texas,   **          much to be done,
 M.D. Anderson Cancer Center            **  I feel strongly that there must
 1515 Holcombe Blvd., MS 237,           **     be something for me to do.
 Houston, Texas 77030                   **
                                        **              - Dorthea Dix
 E-Mail: roxanne at odin.mda.uth.tmc.edu   **
  Phone: 713/792-2604