Reinhard Doelz doelz at
Wed Mar 15 03:56:48 EST 1995

Debbie Campbell (dac5 at wrote:
: Does anyone know where on the net I can find Biosym?  It's freeware in the
: vein of community ecology.  Please email me if so.

To avoid name confusion, there is a (commercial) program suite manufactured
by Biosym, Inc., San Diego, USA targeted for molecular modelling etc.

 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at|
 Biozentrum der Universitaet Basel|-------------- Switzerland ---------------|