PC-Based multiple sequence display programs

bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
Fri Mar 17 18:10:29 EST 1995

In article <3kbp0b$8br at griffin.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>, nysaa at terminus.ac.uk writes:
> At the end of May ()there was a nubmer of posts on the subject of programs to
> display and print multiple sequence alignments (ala BOXSHADE).
>
> One post mentioned a number of PC-based programs to do this and in particular
> one that would take MACAW output files as the input file.
>
> Could anyone send me a copy of the post (I know thats a but hopeful), or tell
> me which programs are available for the PC.
>
> Alan
On the same subject, has anybody sucessfully and easily imported this kind of
files (output of boxshade or prettybox) into a drawing program like
Coreldraw (Windows) od Canevas (Mac) ?
I would be grateful for any help.
          Pascal  Bochet     | internet: bochet at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr
  Institut Alfred Fessard    |
              CNRS           | TEL:      33 1 69 82 34 40
  91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex | FAX:      33 1 69 82 43 43
             France          |