3D-reconstruction

Harry Mangalam mangalam at uci.edu
Fri Mar 17 16:14:27 EST 1995

In article <3k6cbe$7h0 at infa.central.susx.ac.uk>, bapa9 at central.susx.ac.uk
(Richard J Goodyear) wrote:

> : Please, e-mail addressing to stdvolp at cribi1.unipd.it
>
> If anyone has the information, could they post it here too please.
> Richard Goodyear.

med-volviz-faq-95-02
and other places. Many thanks to V.C. Arun Kumar and Lance Ladic for their
lists on 3D visualization software. I have NOT tried all of the packages
mentioned in this list, and therefore cannot attest to the quality of some
of them. Please let me know if I have misquoted someone's posting and if
you wish to make corrections and additions to the faq. Also send me a note
if some of the text is out of date or too far off-topic as I don't want
the faq to grow too much with irrelevant info.

I would be interested to hear other user's experiences concerning 2D and
3D-reconstruction of CT, MRI and US-data.

If you find the faq useful I would be happy to receive a postcard from
your hometown or institution mailed to: Matti Haveri, Oulunsuuntie 122D39,
90220 Oulu, Finland.

This file is formatted as ~setext~. For more information on setext, the
structure-enhanced text format send email to <mailto:setext at tidbits.com>.
A file will be returned shortly. Setext viewers for Mac, DOS/Windows and
UNIX can be found at <ftp://ftp.bilkent.edu.tr/pub/Local/setext/>.

This file is also available at:

<ftp://rtfm.mit.edu
/pub/usenet-by-group/news.answers/medical-image-faq/volume-visualization>
and:

<http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu
/hypertext/faq/usenet/medical-image-faq/volume-visualization/faq.html>
and:

<http://www.cs.ruu.nl
/wais/html/na-dir/medical-image-faq/volume-visualization.html>

Matti Haveri <mailto:mhaveri at cc.oulu.fi>
Oulu university central hospital
Department of diagnostic radiology
--
Harry J Mangalam, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, UC Irvine,
      Irvine, CA, 92717, (714) 824-4824, fax (714) 824 8598