DNA Strider

Mr SMNN Faruque s.faruque at miranda.umds.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 04:56:23 EST 1995

In message <9503201849.AA05850 at pcnet1.pcnet.com> Mark Neiss writes:
> Kodak writes software for the macintosh that could resolve some of the
> problems that you mentioned. Have you ever looked at MacVector? It is a
> very comprehensive program for sequence analysis on the mac platform. If
> you are interested in a demo you can E-mail me and I'd be glad to send
> you the information.

Unfortunately other commercial packages cost approx 10x more than Strider,
don't they.  Strider cost approx 115 pounds stirling (paid in Francs).

       Nadeem Faruque                  Department of Craniofacial Development
     Tel 071-955 4782                               Floor 28, Guy's Tower
     Fax 071-955 2704                                  UMDS, SE1 9RT, UK