High School Biology Project?

Joel Papak jpapak at panda.uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:57:04 EST 1995

  I am a junior in an Advanced Honors Biology class at my high school,

and for the thrid trimester, we are supposed to do student

research projects. Our teachers is very open to ideas and will

let us do anything connected with biology. My question is,

what should I do?

  Since this is only in high school, we do not have a lot of

equipment to work with, but my teacher will order supplies

that we need. We have about 40 school days to work with, but

the project certainly doesn't have to take up that much time.

  Preferably, I would like a project that is both educationa

and exciting, and definetly not tedious. I would be especially

interested in a project that was related to computers. If

anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would really apprecite

hearing them. Thank you.

If you have any ideas, please mail me at jpapak at lust.isca.uiowa.edu