Needed: Cluster analysis software

Dave Jones djones at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Mar 21 09:19:42 EST 1995

I'd appreciate any information on where to obtain MS-DOS software that
would allow me to perform a cluster analysis on some species abundance
data.  I'm having particular difficulty finding software that would allow me to
cluster using the Bray-Curtis method (aka Lance-and-Williams coefficient,
Polar ordination, etc.).  It seems that SPSS has a non-metric version of the
Bray-Curtis methods, however this only allows one to utilize
presence/absence data vs.abundance data.  Any help on this matter would
be highly welcomed!

Dave Jones
Univ. of Miami - RSMAS