radioimmunoassay

Andy Law Big Nose Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:29:39 EST 1995

In article <smurali.99.2F72DBA9 at rx.uga.edu>, smurali at rx.uga.edu
(s.muralidhara) wrote:

  > Can any body post sites or names of programs to use in radioimmunoassay
  > analysis. I am particularly interested in calculating the percent bound to
  > percent unbound and plotting the values and using the plot to calculate the
  > unknown samples. I appreciate any information. Thanks in advance.

AssayZap by Phil Taylor does the job pretty well. There is a demo copy at

   <URL ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/mac/>

or you should be able to get a copy from BIOSOFT, PO Box 10938, Ferguson,
MO63135, USA.

Disclaimer: I used to use AssayZap in my previous job. I know Phil and I
like him. Unfortunately, I make no money from endorsing his software.
--
Andy Law

( Andy.Law @ bbsrc.ac.uk )
( Big Nose in Edinburgh )