DNA/Protein Sequence Analysis

z-scott at nwu.edu z-scott at nwu.edu
Fri Mar 24 15:47:44 EST 1995

What software for DNA/Protein sequence analysis would be
worthwhile to have? We've got DNASIS in our computer
but it couldn't handle very long sequences. I would
particularly want something which would allow me to
directly link with databases such as GENEBANK. Is Gene
Works a good idea?

Would love to hear from you guys. I'm not so keen on
this subject but I'll be needing the program quite soon.

I'm not on the mailing list of this group so please
direct your replies to my mailbox. Thanks.

R. Scott
Dept. of Biochem., Molec. Biol. & Cell Biol.
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL
E-MAIL: Z-SCOTT at NWU.EDU