Muscle physiology software

Antonio Murias Santos amsantos at fc1.fc.up.pt
Mon Mar 27 05:36:32 EST 1995

I wonder if there is some public domain or shareware software about
frog's muscle physiology. My problem is that we must use more than 40
frogs in an undergraduate class, just to show the response of a muscle
to several kinds of stimuli...
In a semester we must use more than 200 frogs, which is too much...
Is there an ftp site from where I can download such programs?
Thanks in advance
Antonio Murias dos Santos
Instituto de Zoolgogia
Faculdade de Ciencias da
Universidade do Porto                         Tel:    351-2-310290
Pr. Gomes Teixeira                            Fax:    351-2-2004777
4000 Porto                                    E-mail: amsantos at fc.up.pt
PORTUGAL