Do you know where I can get the latest PROSA by Manfred Sippl?

Alexandre Bonvin abonvin at volta.csb.yale.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:59:02 EST 1995

Here is the annoucement posted some time ago:

           =                                               =
           =   PROtein Structure Analysis: PROSA II V.3.0  =
           =                                               =

Prosa II version 3.0 is now freely available for academic users.

New features included:

* C-Alpha Potentials
* Calculations on C-alpha backbones
* Combinations of C-alpha and C-beta potentials
* Difference plots
* Extended manual with more examples and supplementary material

You can down-load Prosa II 3.0 by anonymous ftp from

                Gundi.came.sbg.ac.at (141.201.27.11)

Licenses are distributed on a one machine one license basis. A license is
valid for one year. Licenses are free of charge for academic users.

For commercial licenses please contact:

Manfred.J.Sippl
Center Of Applied Molecular Engineering
Jakob-Haringer Str. 1
A-5020 Salzburg / AUSTRIA

E-Mail:  sippl at olga.came.sbg.ac.at

| Alexandre Bonvin PhD           | Phone: (203) 432-5066                 |
| Mol. Biophys. & Biochemistry   | Fax:   (203) 432-6946                 |
| Yale University, PO Box 208114 | Email: abonvin at laplace.csb.yale.edu   |
| New Haven CT 06511, USA        |                                       |