Plasmid Drawing Programs

David Stillman stillman at bioscience.utah.edu
Thu Mar 30 10:35:15 EST 1995

Subject: Plasmid Drawing Programs
From: TIMOTHY CHAN, tchan at pomona.edu
Date: 29 Mar 95 15:09:01 PST
In article <1995Mar29.150901 at pomona> TIMOTHY CHAN, tchan at pomona.edu
writes:

>Is there a more recent version of MacPlasmap
>out there? I'm working with a 1988 version.
>
>Are there any other programs that can draw plasmids
>with ease?

I am using MacPlasmap 2.05, now available for $200 (I think) from CGC
Scientific
314-652-6533, fax 314-652-6631
Many new features: importing from GenBank, from DNA Strider Pict files,
from MacDraw, and now make linear maps.
I like it.

Usual Disclaimer: No affiliation or monetary gain....

David Stillman
Division of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Department of Oncological Sciences
University of Utah Heath Sciences Center
Salt Lake City, UT  84132
stillman at bioscience.utah.edu
phone: 801-581-5429
fax: 801-581-3607