MAJOR ERUPTION STROMBOLI DUE APR.95

John Kuszewski johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov
Fri Mar 31 15:15:16 EST 1995

In article <654700001 at peg>, jcgrover at peg.apc.org writes:
|> From: John Charles GROVER <jcgrover>
|>

|> Alan Jones,
|>           FIVE MONTHS WARNING OF MAJOR STROMBOLI ERUPTION DUE APR. 1995
|> I have translated the following report sent me by fax from my colleague Dr
|> Claude BLOT (rhymes with "Joe") on 10 November 1994, advising of an eruption

You little weirdo.  If you've really written a "major volume" on this
subject, why do you resort to asking a bunch of biologists for email
addresses of "university geological conferences"?

--
                                   _____________
                                   |        ___/_
                                   |        |/  /
John Kuszewski                     ||  |/  /|  ||
johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov          ||  /  /||  ||
that's MISTER protein G to you!     |/__/|      |