3-D pictures

Andrew Martin martin at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 31 11:36:31 EST 1995

xiong fang (xfang at raisin.ucs.indiana.edu) wrote:
: Hi,

: Does somebody know where can I get the
: software of 3-dimension solid pictures running on PC?

: Thanx.

RasMol which will run under Windows does space filling pictures.
Available by FTP from ftp.dcs.ed.ac.uk.

My own QTree program will probably work but will only allow small pictures
because of limited memory unless you have a compiler which gets around
the 640K memory barrier.

Of course, if you use Linux on your PC rather than DOS/Windoze, you have
access to any of the Unix programs such as Raster3D, my QTree program,
a faster version of RasMol, etc., etc.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin,         University College London & SciTech Software
EMAIL: martin at biochem.ucl.ac.uk          Tel: (Work) +44(0)71 387 7050 X3284