RNAdraw update, V0.99-07

Ole Matzura ole at mango.mef.ki.se
Fri Mar 31 07:39:48 EST 1995

Hello again!

A new update of Rnadraw, V0.99-07, is now available via anonymous ftp at
broccoli.mfn.ki.se in the pub/rnadraw directory or via the Rnadraw WWW Homepage at

This new update features the following:

1) Vastly improved 'Extract Structure' function. Although this now can take
some time if you use a low cutoff, it shouldn't crash.

2) Knot and Pseudo-knot warnings in the basepair editor, see 'Matrix

3) A rewritten 'Import GenBank' function. I have followed the specification
of the Gen-EMBL flat-file format V84 directly. If there are still problems,
please mail the file you are trying to import to me!

4) Minor bug fixes, including a very irritating crash error when doing
larger matrix calculations.

The next version available sometime next week will include GCG PlotFold -H
output file support and an improved sequence editor.

Feel free to send any comments to me at:

ole at mango.mef.ki.se

Retrieve and Enjoy!
Good Luck!

Ole Matzura