software simulations for dissections:

Sheldon Lustigman shelly at
Thu Mar 30 23:06:36 EST 1995

Has anyone used or can they recomend simulation software to replace or
augment dissection exercises for non-major college biology classes?  We
have tried MacFrog and Learning about Dissection, which are not
satisfactory.  We are most interested in packages that can substitute for
forg, earthworm, fetal pig dissections.  We have used Bodyworks and found
that package excellent and reasonable for our non-major Human Biology
Please address answers to: Lustigman at

Thank you, Bonnie Lustigman, Chair of Biology.