Best PC/Windows Usenet Newsreader??

Andreas Brune Andreas.Brune at
Fri May 5 05:30:34 EST 1995

In article <3obv1t$isf at>,
   beals at (Tired Old Man(Thomas Beals)) wrote:
>Best I've seen is WinVN (windows visual newsreader).  Get it, free ,from

WinVN is fine. However, NewsXpress by W.L. Kenn, (kenng at
is even better. It's still a beta 3 release, but I'm using it for several weeks
now without problems. The program is quite comfortable, and ... also free.

Try it out:
or at any mirror site of the CICA windows shareware collection...

Dr. Andreas Brune         	Phone: 	+49-7531-883282
Mikrobielle Oekologie     	Fax:   	+49-7531-882966
Universitaet Konstanz     	E-mail:	Andreas.Brune at