secondary structure database search

przemko at reks.uia.ac.be przemko at reks.uia.ac.be
Wed May 24 04:41:58 EST 1995

Hi!
I am looking for an e-mail or http server that would take my protein, propose a
secondary structure (preferably more that one algoritm should be available) and
compare it to SWISSPROT that was converted by the same algoritm to a database of
secondary structures. As an answer I should get (similar to BLAST or FASTA) a
list of hits and some of the alignements.
Now, I know there are servers/programs that will do the secondary structure but
I am not aware of a place that would do a structure homology search.
If anyone is aware of such a place/program please let me know (preferably via
the net since probably some other people could be interested too).
ThankX
Przemko