reference manager/bibliography freeware (or shareware)

K.D.Preuss preuss at
Fri Nov 10 04:50:20 EST 1995

In article <mclachla.170.30995703 at>, mclachla at (Andrew McLachlan) says:
>Susan Jane Hogarth <sjhogart at> writes:
>>I'm looking for freeware/shareware to manage my references.
>>It'd be nice to have something that would work with Windows,
>>but DOS is OK, too. I'd even be interested in hearing recomendations
>>about commercial programms, especially if they have demo versions
>>to try.

There is a www page about bibliography software.
Demo versions and comments are avaliable there.

Greetings from Germany