Calculating Nerve Conduction Velocity; PD software, where ?

Jan Holst Jensen jhje at novo.dk
Fri Nov 10 08:19:25 EST 1995

Hi.

I am currently a member of a small team whose goal is to measure nerve
conduction velocity in the rat. I build the electronics and program
the software for the data collection and analysis.

We have managed to successfully record the nervous response to an
electrical stimulation. For the analysis i would like to avoid
reinventing the wheel so I am looking for public domain source code
(preferably C or Pascal). Can anyone provide me with pointers ?

best regards

-- Jan Holst Jensen, Novo Nordisk