Win95 references prog: excellent!

Andreas Brune Andreas.Brune at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Nov 20 14:51:28 EST 1995

In article <48jacq$co3 at shellx.best.com>,
   jquinn at shellx.best.com (BIOCHEMISTRY.COM) wrote:
..
>You can check
>Tim's page on the REFS program at:
>http://chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk:81/refs/refs.html

I can only agree with your opinion on Tim Cutts REFS.
I've been using the program since the first betas came out
in 1992? and watched its constant improvement through
many versions (free upgrades ever since!), evolving into
a very useful piece of software that I can fully recommend
as an alternative to many other, well-known but much more
expensive bibliographic reference systems.
Try it out - it's shareware...

Andreas Brune

Dr. Andreas Brune * Mikrobielle Oekologie * Fakult. f. Biologie * Universitaet Konstanz * Postfach 5560, M654 * 78434 Konstanz * Germany * Phone: +49-7531-883282 * Fax: +49-7531-882966

~!