NIH Image problem

Scott Moye-Rowley moyerowl at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:23:51 EST 1995

Dear NIH Image users:

		I am trying to use this program to analyze levels of protein from a
scanned image of an autoradiogram.  After opening the image in NIH
image, I use the rectangular selection tool to select the left most band
(the first lane).  Then the mark first lane command is issued.  A copy
of the image appears but only of the first lane (of a total of 6 lanes)
with the desired band selected.

1.  Is this what should occur?  The manual shows a copy of the full
image with the ROI in lane 1 selected.

2.  If not, is this a memory problem?

Thanks in advance for any much appreciated advice,
Scott Moye-Rowley