WWW SERVER for Biomolecular Modelling Laboratory

Robert B. Russell russell at icrf.icnet.uk
Fri Oct 13 09:42:18 EST 1995

ANNOUNCEMENT

WWW home page for the Mike Sternberg's Group,
    The Biomolecular Modelling Laboratory,
    Imperial Cancer Research Fund Laboratories
    Lincoln's Inn Fields, P.O. Box 123, London, England.

The URL is http://bonsai.lif.icnet.uk

This site presently contains details of:

        a) Research within the laboratory
        b) Available software
        c) People in the group
        d) Job possibilities in the group
        e) Supplementary information for recent publications

In the future, we will add FORMS pages go run some of
our software.

See the URL above.  Send comments, etc. to me.

Robert B. Russell Biomolecular Modelling, Imperial Cancer Research Fund
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields, P.O. Box 123, London, WC2A 3PX, U.K.
Tel: 44 171 269 3583 FAX: 44 171 269 3479 mailto:russell at icrf.icnet.uk
WWW http://bonsai.lif.icnet.uk/people/rob/rob.html