Image Software

Anderas Becker becker at
Tue Oct 17 05:19:33 EST 1995

In article <1995Oct16.173948.2131 at>, wilsonpj at (Peter Wilson) says:
>I am looking for some gel image software that will caculate the density of the
>fragment and the size of the fragment in a gel and them work out the area for
>that lane.  Once this area has been caculated to be able to mark a point that
>is half the area and caculate the fragment size at this point.
>I hope this makes sense and someone can help me
>Peter Wilson

Try GelScann1.0 for mac system or the other software mentioned at my page:

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  :