dbtools and hassle

Michele Clamp michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 11:00:55 EST 1995

Hello all,

I'm looking for some software called dbtools which (I believe) uses the
HASSLE protocol to perform sequence database updates.  Is this available
anywhere or is it still in production?

Another HASSLE related query is I vaguely remember seeing something,
somewhere about the combination of SRS and HASSLE and the existence of a
beta version of this but I can't remember where it was I saw it.

Any information on these two things would be very welcome.

Oh while I'm here I wouldn't mind hearing any of your views on
nightly/weekly database updates in general as long as you keep the
swearing to a minimum.

Thanks very much

Michele

Michele Clamp                   email: michele at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Lab. of Molecular Biophysics    phone:
University of Oxford            Fax: 01865 275 182
Oxford, UK.