Primer design

kilpatri at kilpatri at
Fri Oct 20 09:47:04 EST 1995

Hello -
  I apologize if this is a FAQ - I've just joined and didn't see a
FAQL posted.
  I'm interested in finding a program for PCR primer design that will
run on IBM compatibles (Windows preferred, DOS may be OK). Inexpensive
programs are preferable, of course, but any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

* Stephen T. Kilpatrick, Department of Biology            *
* University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown                   *
* kilpatri at                               *
* Visit my home page!      *
* Talking about music is like dancing about architecture. *