Graphing Software

Kurt Christensen Kurt.Christensen at uchsc.edu
Fri Oct 20 17:42:02 EST 1995

Can anyone help me find a simple(and inexpensive) software program that
will allow me to graph a standard curve and also let me to obtain x values
of unknowns if I know the y values?  I am interested in finding
concentrations of antibody in tissue culture supernatant.  I have tried
using CricketGraph and Excel, but they will not allow me to simply enter y
values and give me the x values.  I am aware that you can determine the
equation for each standard curve, but that's what a computer application
should be able to do for me.Please e-mail me with any help, and thank you
in advance.

Kurt Christensen