Staden newsgroup? Where?

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Fri Oct 20 05:56:27 EST 1995

In article <cupton.1164438294N at> cupton at ( Chris Upton) writes:
>  Is there a newsgroup for users of the Staden Package? Nothing comes up on our

Yes, it is in this very heirarchy:

>Any sites with useful tid-bits on the package would also be useful.

I keep a collection of information on the OGMP gopher site, URL:

Suggestions for additions/modifications welcome!

Tim Littlejohn- Organelle Genome Megasequencing Program (OGMP)

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7