BLAST/FASTA search of a specific sequence

Don Gilbert gilbertd at
Fri Oct 20 11:49:37 EST 1995

I apologize -- the SRS and Fasta source modifications for this
are not yet available to the public.  I put together this service just
before the Fall rush of work started for me, and I wasn't able to finish
debugging and getting the source out.  I will try to do that this weekend.

- don

In article <468ek2$1te at>,
Ramu  <chenna at> wrote:
>We tried to get srsfasta modifications as indicated by the URL
>but found nothing... any other pointer ?
-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at