Beta testers wanted for reference database (must own a copy of Access 2)

J.M. Wortley PABJMW at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 08:37:31 EST 1995

Five “Beta testers” wanted for RefBase, a reference
management system for users with Microsoft Access 2.

Features:
Fast and accurate data entry:
 	a user can pick information with a mouse (Author(s),
	Journal) from a drop down box 	containing all
	previous author names sorted alphabetically.
Quick searches:
	based upon creating a “hit list” of records
	containing text strings.
	searches can be narrowed or widened.
	individual records removed or added to the hit list.
Easy exporting:
	hit list can be saved as a text file, printed from
	RefBase.
	Allows bibliographical data to be exported to word in
	a wide variety of journal formats such 	as Nature
	etc.

Priced will be around USD 100 or UKP 60 for users who have a
copy of Access, around twice that for users who don’t.

The price will include customisation for each user and one
months support.  The software comes with simple help files
and no manual.

If anyone would like to test this for me, they will receive a
free copy and customisation.

If anyone is interested, please contact me on
pabjmw at leeds.ac.uk

Jonathan Wortley