Fortran PowerMac Compiler? (for Mulfold)

Peter Kulmburg kulmburg at aug.ukl.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 24 12:14:05 EST 1995

Dear collegues,

I recently got the information that there are now some Fortran PowerMac
compilers out there. I do not want to have one but I would like to ask one
of the persons who owns one whether she or he could compile a file for the
community.

        Don Gilbert wrote a very fine program called Mulfold to study RNA
folding. Unfortunately it is very slow on PowerPCs and I am looking for a
solution to have it ported to the PowerMac. Don Gilbert told me where the
resources are but I am not a programmer and thus can not do it myself.

        Is there someone out there who would like to help me on this task?
I know that several persons already have asked for a PowerMac version of
Mulfold but nobody did it yet. It would be of great help for the community
to do it.

Thank you very much for any help in advance!

Sincerely yours         Peter Kulmburg

Peter KULMBURG        at home  Tel./Fax:+49 761 80 84 39
at work:    Tel.: +49 761 270/7207 or 7208        Fax: /7217