Molecular Drawing Package (ISIS?)

Samuel C. Blackman blackman at
Thu Oct 26 10:16:00 EST 1995

Has anyone heard of a software program for the PC called ISIS - a
chemistry drawing program?  I've heard that it's public domain.  If so,
does anyone know where I can find a copy?  If not, does anyone know of
any public domain applications of this type?

-- Sam Blackman

Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : blackman at
MD/PhD Student (3/7)      ! Disclaimer : Who cares what I say, I'm a student!
Univ. of Ill. at Chicago  ! Quote : "Quandro potro io finir di stupire?"
Dept. of Pharmacology     ! Phone : 312/996-4983 (lab)  Fax: 312/996-1225
Check out my web page!    !