Professional Fortran to C translator for sale

rmw rwadkins at
Fri Oct 27 09:11:10 EST 1995

In article <30903728.378D at>
Qing Li <Qing.Li at> writes:

> Greetings:
>         My apology for posting in this group.
>         I have purchased a "Fortran to C" translator from
> Cobalt Blue last year. I paid $679.00 U.S for it, and I would
> like to sale it now.
>         I am asking for $400.00 U.S. or best offer.
>         This is an excellent tool. The actual name of the
> package is "FOR_C". It runs on PC under MS-DOS system.
>         Please contact me at:
>         (306) 931-1324
>         or by email "Qing.Li at"
>         if you are interested.
> thanks and cheers
> Qing Li
> (Ching Lee)

Dear Qing Li:
I'm afraid you got ripped-off.  (Do you know that expression?)
There are Fortran-to-C converters (f2c, F2C, MacF2C, etc.) all
over the web, and they are free.

Sorry you spent so much money.