Enzyme kinetics software for Windows

Martin Pion mpion at ARTSCI.WUSTL.EDU
Sat Oct 28 23:51:19 EST 1995

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer gave Enzfitter a nice plug, for which Biosoft is
grateful. Just one thing, though. It's not $395, as he wrote, but only $299
- so might as well buy two while you're at it. Give the second to a friend
for Christmas.

Sincerely,   Martin..

Martin Pion, Biosoft, PO Box 10938, Ferguson, MO 63135.
Tel: 314 524 8029  Fax: 314 524 8129