Spracherkennungssoftware fuer Windows

Noldus Information Technology bv noldus at rcl.wau.nl
Sun Oct 29 05:00:30 EST 1995

>kennt sich jemand mit Software zur Spracherkennung aus?

Sorry for replying in English, that's easier than German for me...

I have purchased the Microsoft Sound System, which includes a microphone and a
subset of Dragon Dictate, for the very low price of $59. It uses a 16-bit
soundblaster card. I bought it in a computer store in the U.S. but haven't had
the time yet to try it out! A person who is using it, and whom you might want
to contact for experiences, is Han Jansen in our company (h.jansen at noldus.nl).

I hope this is of some use.

Kind regards,

Lucas Noldus

| Noldus Information Technology b.v.               Phone : 31-8370-97677     |
| Costerweg 5                                      Fax   : 31-8370-24496     |
| 6702 AA Wageningen                               E-mail: noldus at rcl.wau.nl |
| The Netherlands                                                            |