software for densitometry

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Sat Oct 28 08:59:43 EST 1995

In article <dtyyu.88.0012763F at ucla.edu>, dtyyu at ucla.edu (David Tak Yan Yu) says:

>I am using HP scanner to scan autoradiography and RT-PCR gels.  I wonder if
>there is a software I can put into my IBM pc to measure the density of the
>bands equivalent to that of a densitometer.
>David Yu
>dtyyu at ucla.edu

Visit my home page for more information about image analysis for mac and PC.

Andreas

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker