Plasmid Artist

Alan Roter alan at sequana.com
Tue Oct 31 16:04:31 EST 1995

--
Hi John,

I am the author of Plasmid ARTIST.  If you have any technical questions,
you can contact me at the email address below.

If you are interested in purchasing the program or would like pricing
and availability information, please contact Clontech Laboratories, Inc.
at 1-800-662-2566.

Alan H. Roter
alan at sequana.com
Sequana Therapeutics Inc.