Plasmid Artist

Alan Roter alan at
Tue Oct 31 16:04:31 EST 1995

In article <199510252122.OAA25372 at>, jmorlan at ORION.SFSU.EDU
(john morlan) wrote:

> Hello,
> I am looking for information regarding the software application known as
> "Plasmid Artist".  Particularly, I need to know the manufacturer.  An
> address and/or telephone number for the manufacturer would be helpful, too,
> if anyone has it.
> thanks very much
> John Morlan
> Cell and Molecular Biology
> San Francisco State University
> San Francisco, CA  94132-1722
> INTERNET: jmorlan at

Hi John,

I am the author of Plasmid ARTIST.  If you have any technical questions,
you can contact me at the email address below.

If you are interested in purchasing the program or would like pricing
and availability information, please contact Clontech Laboratories, Inc.
at 1-800-662-2566.

Alan H. Roter
alan at
Sequana Therapeutics Inc.