frog dissectio software

Howard Cash howardc at
Fri Sep 1 11:18:37 EST 1995

michael_termuende at (Michael Termuende) wrote:
>Does anybody know how to get the frog diessection software
>Thanks in advance.

Take a look at "The Virtual Frog Dissection Kit," part of "Whole
Frog Project" at Lawrence Berkeley Labs.  Using a browser like
Netscape, connect to

to see the dissection kit.  For an overview of the "Whole Frog
Project," take a look at

Howard Cash
Gene Codes Corporation
2901 Hubbard Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI  48105

phone: 313-769-7249     fax: 313-769-7074
e-mail: howardc at

Discalimers: 1) No connection with Netscape Communications.  2) No
frogs on staff. 3) I think part of my payroll witholdings go to
Lawrence Berekely.