probit analysis

Durwood Marshall dmarshal at emerald.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 1 10:36:15 EST 1995

Have you tried SAS or other Stat programs?  Also, you will find probit in
most econometric programs as well.  Some of the output might not be in a form
directly usable to the Bio. community.  So check your Academic Computing
center for availability.

 edwin alcantara (ealcanta at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu) wrote:
: Is there a shareware or commercial version of probit analysis  program which I
: can use to analyze my dose-mortality data? Thanks in advance.

--
All the best,
  ((     \/ /           E-Mail: dmarshal at emerald.tufts.edu
           \'\