Plotting Software / Graphs / Charts

Klaus Salger salger at wap1.zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Sep 4 12:38:16 EST 1995

Chris Hodgson (lsrbd at csv.warwick.ac.uk) wrote:
: I have been searching FTP sites, Newsgroups and Web Servers for a
: shareware program that will plot bar graphs, line plots etc using
: sensible markers (tirnagles, squares etc) which are seen commonly
: in major journal articles at publication. Error bar addition would
: be very useful - as would be annotation.
: Does anyone know where I can obtain such a program - or a demo
: and registration form for full version ? My platform is MS Windows
: and ideally the software should permit cut and paste of scalable
: WMF images and NOT bitmaps.

Chris,
try WPlot. You can get wplot.zip from simtel or a simtel mirror e.g.
micros.hensa.ac.uk in /mirrors/simtel/msdos/plot.
It's shareware and the registration fee is 25$.

Hope this helps
  Klaus

--
Klaus Salger                phone : +49 (0)89 5902 -502
Zoologisches Institut       FAX   :                -450
AG MacWilliams              e-mail: salger at zi.biologie.uni-muenchen.de
Luisenstr. 14
80333 Muenchen
Germany