RasMol

Mike Mitchell mike at bison.lif.icnet.uk
Thu Sep 7 04:05:33 EST 1995

In article <42kktv$hue at vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, Laura Walsh
<lwalsh at aries.scs.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> Is there any place where I can get a COMPILED version of RasMol
> for the Mac?  We do not have a C compiler for our Macs.

There is a compiled Mac version (RasMac) available from your local
info-mac archive/mirror in the sci directory. It is also available
from Edinburgh (UK), but I'm not sure what the URL for the FTP site
is.

--
Michael Mitchell                       "Smoke me a kipper,
User Support                       I'll be back for breakfast."