Plotting Software / Graphs / Charts

brasselp at cadvision.com brasselp at cadvision.com
Fri Sep 8 00:42:53 EST 1995

Chris: you are interested in a supplier for plotting software etc., I am an OS/2
user and have recently been searching for a similar ( I suspect ) application. For
a native, 32 bit OS/2 app., I have had little success so far, but have been in-
formed by many of various windows or dos versions. These include something
called "Axum" by an American company called "Trimetrics". Their number in
the USA is 206-527-1801.  Another company called BMDP Statistical software
at 303-207-8800 also has a few very good sounding dos and windows packages
which come with academic pricing schedules. They are in Los Angeles. Further,
a company called Cricket used to produce a very useable package called Cricket
Graph, though this was a Mac. app., there might be a windows version ( isn't
there always ? ).  As for me, I shall continue my lonely search for OS/2 stuff-
( gives a great sigh of self-pity ! ) If you ever come across any such OS/2
applications . . .
Peter, Calgary