Sarah K. Barron sarah at ALMACH.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Sep 8 09:09:25 EST 1995

Hello, everyone.  I understand the software you purchase with a scanner is
as important as the hardware for achieving high quality scans.  I am
interested in hearing from anyone with experience/advice on the following:
1.  good quality scanners (the hardware).
2.  what software should accompany the scanner purchased.
I am looking for a color scanner for a Mac and am aware of the article in
MacUser October 1995 issue.  Otherwise, I am pretty naive.  Any/all help will
be appreciated!
Many thanks,
Sarah K. Barron
Department of Microbiology, ESB 226