RasMacMol scripts

Fergus Doherty mbxfd at unicorn.nott.ac.uk
Fri Sep 8 09:54:55 EST 1995

Anybody out there have experience of RasMac scripts?  There are easy enough
to produce but I have a problem.  If I open a script (double-clicking on
icon in finder) it launches RasMac which loads the script, which includes
an instruction to open a pdb file..All OK, however if I close that file
from the file menu and try and open another script it hangs the whole Mac.
I have to quit from RasMac each time.  There is no problem opening
successive straight pdb files.

Is this a Mac only problem or does it occur with the Windows as UNIX
versions.  And any solutions?

Fergus Doherty,
dept. Biochemistry,
University Medical School,
Queen's Medical Centre,
Nottingham NG7 2UH
Tel: (0)115 970 9366  FAX (0)115 942 2225 Internet:
Fergus.Doherty at nott.ac.uk