PKZ102

M.Johan Broekman mjbroek at mail.med.cornell.edu
Fri Sep 8 16:06:33 EST 1995

BEWARE:  There may be a virus-loaded mimick of PKUNZIP around, which
will reformat your hard drive!  PKUNZIP is shareware, not freeware!
Get it from a reputable source (it is/was built-in into PC-Tools, and
likely other utilities.

Richard Pearl (rlpearl at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I have downloaded this unzip program which occupies only 187K.  when I
: try to run it, a message appears saying that there is not enough memory
: to run the program.  My hardware is a 486 with 8K or RAM and I shut
: down all other applications.

: Anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong?

M. Johan Broekman, PhD                    mjbroek at mail.med.cornell.edu
Thrombosis Research Lab, Rm 13025W
Dept Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr
Cornell University Medical College      Phone (212) 686-7500, ext 7494
New York, NY 10010                                  FAX (212) 951-3389