image->x,y coordinates

Roger Isaacson risaacson at
Mon Sep 11 07:43:01 EST 1995

On Sat, 09 Sep 1995 12:04:29 GMT, Duncan Clark
<Duncan at> wrote:

>I picked up the following Windows program a while ago, problem is I can't
>remember which site it was on. Try an Archie search for
>This program does the reverse job of a plotting program (Un-Graphing), it can
>import a scanned X,Y plot and digitize it to end up with a text file
>containing the X,Y points.
>This program is distributed as an evaluation shareware version, if you use

Deleted large info section---RIsaacson
>Send payment to:
>			Yaron Danon
>			14 Beman Lane
>			Troy, NY 12180
>			USA
>For more information email to danony at

      I was not able to locate Yaron Danon when I tried to send EMail
to the above address about 6 mo. ago. Maybe he  graduated and moved on
to other things.
      I have used ver 1.38 (and paid the shareware fee) and used a
previous version 1.0 I believe.  Both worked for me for a couple of
small projects, but I haven't used them for at least a year.  I am
interested to know if this program is still available and possibly

Roger Isaacson
UCSD Physics
La Jolla CA
risaacson at