2-Site Scatchard Redux

Richard Gayle gayler at immunex.com
Mon Sep 11 12:15:31 EST 1995

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have correctly fit the data to the
binding curve using Deltagraph, instead of using a Scatchard to derive the
data.

I have a new difficulty. The lead author wants to display the data as a
Scatchard. So now I need to know if there is a way to draw a smooth curve
through the points on a biphasic Scatchard using the constants derived
from the binding curve. I could just trace a curve by hand but I was
wondering if there was a solution using a curve-fitting routine (i.e. what
is the equation to use and what parameters). Again, this is purely for
display purposesand not for deriving binding constants. TIA,

RBG

--
Richard Gayle                               Any opinions stated are my own.
51 University ST.