2-Site Scatchard Redux

Richard Gayle gayler at immunex.com
Mon Sep 11 12:15:31 EST 1995

Thanks to everyone who replied. I have correctly fit the data to the
binding curve using Deltagraph, instead of using a Scatchard to derive the

I have a new difficulty. The lead author wants to display the data as a
Scatchard. So now I need to know if there is a way to draw a smooth curve
through the points on a biphasic Scatchard using the constants derived
from the binding curve. I could just trace a curve by hand but I was
wondering if there was a solution using a curve-fitting routine (i.e. what
is the equation to use and what parameters). Again, this is purely for
display purposesand not for deriving binding constants. TIA,

Richard Gayle                               Any opinions stated are my own.
51 University ST.
Seattle, WA  98101