Volunteers for survey on decision support systems.

Gayatri Sriram gsriram at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 12 12:17:27 EST 1995

We are researchers at the College of Business, University of Houston,
Texas, U S A. We are researching the use of decision support systems in
different organizations. Currently we are looking for volunteers to
participate in a survey to provide data for this study. We expect the
time taken for completing this survey to be 10 minutes. By
participating you will contribute towards improving general
understanding of the effective use of decision support systems.